Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday, July 3

 

It’s bad when the high point of my activity for the week is walking a couple of blocks to the courthouse to drop off some papers.  Worse still when that sluggish behavior has caused me to increase another pound in weight.  I am beyond disgusted with myself, and I pray now for the strength to simply do what I know I must do in order to change what I do not like.  I will start as I did what seems like forever ago now, I will increase my step count incrementally.  Given the abysmal numbers I’ve had lately, I obviously need to start very small, so I will commit to minimum 8,500 per day this week.  Let’s get this thing going.

 

Steps

Activities

Wednesday

5,451

--

Thursday

6,200

--

Friday

5,817

--

Saturday

2,626

--

Sunday

3,906

--

Monday

7,150

--

Tuesday

6,939

--