Wednesday, July 31, 2013

In the Nick of Time

 

Summer school is officially over!  I took my last final this evening (which I don’t feel I did particularly well on, by the way, but I think well enough to maintain my A, so that’s all that matters at this point).  Anyway, as the title says, just in the nick of time.  I know I’ve mentioned a time or two that I have had precious little time to watch my beloved medium, but you can see for yourself. 

IMG_2858[1]

And that’s just one screen; I can scroll another one or two more screens and they all look like this.  And, Unforgettable just returned to the air this past Sunday, so I just added another series to my list to record.  As an aside, Unforgettable has been sort of revamped, and it looks like most of the supporting cast is gone.  Of course, Poppy Montgomery remains onboard, and Dylan Walsh, which is good, because they’re sort of cute together.  But the only other familiar face I saw was Jane Curtin, which I thought was a little odd.  She has an interesting character, but she was only on the last ten or so  eps.  Maybe TPTB decided she hadn’t been in enough episodes for anyone to dislike her too much.   Could be.  Either way, she’s there in the new episodes, so I suppose everyone will get a chance to form an opinion. 

Anyway, I digress.  The point is, the ending of classes couldn’t have come at a much better time, from television viewing perspective.  The episodes are really piling up and my lack of storage space will reach critical mass soon. 

Yes, summer school is definitely over just in the nick of time, and I know just what I’m doing this weekend.