Thursday, July 18, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday, July 17

 

So, as you can see from the chart, I didn’t get anywhere close to my step goal this week.  But, even though I missed it by a huge margin, I don’t feel nearly as bad about it as I did last week, even though I was much closer then.  But, the reason is simple: I know now I’m on the right path.  I had two really lazy days brought on by far too much homework and a short illness, but I know that’s not going to continue.  (Well, at least not to such an extent, though I’m still quite a ways from being done with homework for good.)

But, to help keep moving in the right direction, I joined a gym last week.  Really, all I want is access to a treadmill, but the one I want is too expensive to buy, and the gym at school keep ridiculously short hours, so I decided to join up.  My sister said she’ll go with me on the weekends, and a friend from school is going to go with me during the week after class, so that should help keep me a bit accountable—and be a bit more entertaining.  My goal is to get at least three visits in per week, and four if I can possibly swing it.  I obviously only made it twice last week, but I didn’t join up until Friday night, so I think I’m off to a pretty good start.

And, to the point of it all, I dropped 1.5 pounds this past week, so yay for that.  It’s a start, and I’ll take it gladly.

 

 

Steps

Activities

Wednesday

6,583

--

Thursday

8,648

--

Friday

8,830

--

Saturday

9,257

3.26 miles treadmill

Sunday

1,838

--

Monday

2,236

--

Tuesday

10,030

1.75 miles treadmill