Thursday, July 11, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday, July 10

 

So, last week I decided the first stop to really getting back in control was to regain control of my steps, and I set a goal of 8,500 daily.  I recognize that that’s not a huge goal, but I also recognize that it’s just about at the outer limit of my ability most days.  I have to make a concerted effort to ensure I get those steps in—usually involving jogging in place of the last couple of minutes before the clock strikes midnight before I realize the target.  Which I suppose that’s what a target should be, right?  Difficult, but not impossible. 

And, with that in mind, I am sad to report that my step count for the first week was a bit short.  A couple of days I might’ve been ahead of the game, but a couple of other days I couldn’t quite get to where I wanted to be.  So, my weekly goal of 59,500 steps fell short by 543 steps.  My goal for this week will remain the same; I’ll just have to be more aware of the daily step count.

On the list of good things, though, I dropped that pound I picked up last week, so that’s a plus.  Now if I can just manage to keep it off.   On we go.

 

Steps

Activities

Wednesday

8,529

--

Thursday

8,552

--

Friday

7,594

--

Saturday

12,197

--

Sunday

8,772

--

Monday

4,652

--

Tuesday

8,661

--