Sunday, December 1, 2013

Snapshot Sunday, December 1

 

What?  Snapshot Sunday?  Did you think maybe you’d stepped into some sort of time warp when you saw that?  I sort of did when I wrote it.  But, it’s almost the end of the year, time to move into other things as the new year rolls around, and since it’s been many months since I’d played along with Chantelle’s Photo a Day Challenge, I thought I’d try and end the year getting back into some of the fun.

Of course, the end of the year is a busy time of year, not to mention I’ve got finals in a couple of weeks and still a bit of homework to do before buckling down to study for them, so even though finding a daily picture will be just one more thing to do, I’m hoping it will also serve as a bit of a distraction from some of the hectic bits.DECEMBER-PHOTO-A-DAY

So, first, a look at this month’s prompt list: 

Looks like some fun things, appropriately heavy on the holiday focus, though maybe it’ll be more fun to diverge from that just a little bit now and then.  We’ll see. 



So, let’s get this party started with the first picture of the month, with a prompt of RED.

1.  Red

   

  Nope, no holiday theme to start the month for me, just some juicy red fruit sitting on my countertop.

 

   And, that’s it for this week’s return to Snapshot Sunday.  We’ll see what the camera finds in the coming days.