Friday, December 27, 2013

Feel Good Friday, December 27

 

Oh, it’s the very best Feel Good Friday in a while, because it’s totally and selfishly about me.  After a long and exhausting day at the office, I walked out the door knowing I wouldn’t have to walk back in for three whole weeks.  That’s right; it’s vacation time!  How could you not feel good about that?

Of course, the last week of my “break” will be spent taking my certification exam, and good portions of the preceding two weeks will be spent studying for said exam, but, still, I don’t have to go to work.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad I have a job, and it’s even a job I (mostly) enjoy, but that doesn’t mean I’m not ready for a bit of a break. 

So, yes, I’m worn to a nub at the end of this day that seemed like it might never end, but I haven’t felt this good in a while.  So, I’m going start my vacation by going to bed early and sleeping late and basically just having a totally relaxing weekend.  I hope you can do the same.