Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013

 

Like yesterday, the normal daily topic will be suspended in honor of the holiday.  Besides, who wants to talk about weight loss on a day filled with eating yummy, yummy food?!

The best part of any holiday is always just the gathering together, and today was no exception.  Of course, there were plenty of moments when Granny crossed my mind, and it sort of didn’t seem exactly like Christmas without her, but I hope she was somewhere with my mom, seeing us all together, and knowing they left behind a strong family. 

But, all in all, it was a good day, with everyone getting along, lots of laughter, and, as I said, some yummy food.  Then Brian and I finished it off with Love Actually, one of my favorite Christmas movies. 

Really, it was the best kind of holiday, and I hope yours was the same.