Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday, October 30

 

Well, I finally made it back to the gym after about a six week absence.  I was hoping I could turn over a new leaf (again) and get back to a minimum of ten thousand steps every day, but I blew it already today.  My intention had been to go to the gym again tonight, but my day was long and stressful.  Which, really, is exactly the kind of day that should be burned off in the gym, but I just didn’t have it in me after class tonight, especially since I had some homework to get started on.  I thought about maybe jogging in place to get there tonight, but I’d be looking at at least another half hour, maybe forty-five minutes, and I’m not sure I have that in me tonight, either. 

Still, since my basic goal is always to improve my activity level week over week, I have to say this week was a success in that regard.  Even in step count alone, last week I only racked up 33,036, and this week I had 63,899.  That’s pretty dang close to double, and I’m pretty good with that as a starting point.

 

Steps

Activities

Wednesday

4,879

Thursday

7,476

Friday

6,076

Saturday

9,883

Football game; approx 2 mile walk to stadium and back to car
Sunday

12,890

38 min treadmill; 2.69 miles
Monday

12,645

40 min treadmill; 2.65 miles
Tuesday

10,050