Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday, October 16

 

I’m never taking off my fitbit, even as discouraging as the results have been lately.  I know as soon as I quit wearing the thing every day, that will be the day that I admit I’m content with my current fitness level.  But I’m not.  Content, that is.  Really, I should take advantage of fall break and get myself back into the gym routine, but the fact is, I’m just going to enjoy a bit of a break.  Maybe I’ll try to drag myself out there Saturday.  I’m definitely ready to start feeling better, and there’s a big part of my that knows becoming more active could help with that.  But there’s also a big part of me that is just exhausted—physically, mentally, emotionally.  Hard to find much joy in a treadmill.  But maybe a couple of days of no classes after work (oh, and a White Collar season premiere!) will help me feel at least a little bit rested. 

 

Steps

Activities

Wednesday

8,265

Thursday

5,510

Friday

8,802

Saturday

4,354

Sunday

1,445

Monday

3,168

Tuesday

5,986