Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday, October 23

 

First, as if I didn’t talk enough about White Collar yesterday, I’ll just mention that today the show posted on their Facebook page that it’s the fourth anniversary.  How could I lose track of such a momentous date?  Winking smile  Anyway, happy anniversary to my favorite show for four years running, and here’s hoping the next four are equally fun.

But, other than that, it’s time to take a look at this past week’s depressing activity numbers.  On the upside, I did lose almost a pound while being sick this week.  Always a positive spin, eh?  Can you tell, though, that I did spend almost all day Friday and then again Sunday in bed?  Technically, on Sunday I think I spent most of it dozing in the recliner, but Friday?  Almost six o’clock before I dragged my butt out of bed, and I was back in again about time for the nightly news.  Glad to have lost a few ounces, but even more glad to be finally starting to feel decent again. 

Steps

Activities

Wednesday

9,404

Thursday

4,149

Friday

1,046

Saturday

4,632

Sunday

1,161

Monday

5,287

Tuesday

7,357