Thursday, May 10, 2012

Time for a Change

MC900048090

I know just yesterday I was talking about how I like things to be nice and stable; it’s safe and secure that way.  And that’s still true.  But I think I’m tired of this blog layout.  It’s been this way for a long time, and now that I’m looking at it more often, I think it could use some freshening up. 
I’m going to have to do some browsing around and see what I like, because I think it’s time for a fresh coat of paint around here.

UPDATE:  Some changes have been made.  I think it's brightened things up considerably, but feel free to let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. go for it!!
    looking forward to what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been feeling that way about mine lately...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I did this, and I'd suggest it for anyone who's feeling a little blase' about their own forum right now. I'm not sure this will be the final choice, but I'm going with it for a while.

    ReplyDelete