Saturday, May 5, 2012

First World Problems




Image credit: Simon Willison


Today marks day two of no Internet access at home. That means day two of trying to rely on the somewhat sketchy cell service at my address for all my browsing needs. You'd think that wouldn't be a big thing, but sometimes my browsing needs are considerable. (For starters, have you ever tried to find a CC licensed broken Internet graphic on your phone?)

Anyway, the other thing to be considered is that this morning also marks the beginning of day two dealing with tech support. Not the top of my list for a nice spring Saturday.

On the other hand, one of the best (relatively speaking) service coverage areas in my home happens to be in my bedroom, so I'm able to do this pondering and posting without even rolling out of bed. If only dealing with tech support could be so easy.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone