Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday, July 30

 

Wasn’t a very active week, as you can tell by the numbers.  My planking has gotten haphazard, and even on the nights I do it, I’m struggling to hold it for longer than 45 seconds.  Clearly two minutes will not happen by the end of this month, but perhaps by the end of August.

But I am still shrinking, though slowly.  .3 pound lost this past week and down a total of 3.4 inches.  I’ll take (or give, however you want to look at it) slow, as long as it keeps on keeping on, because that’s what I’m doing. 

Off to bed now so that I can break this nasty habit of sleeping the first few hours on my couch!

 

STEPS

ACTIVITIES

Wednesday

4,791

Thursday

5,184

Friday

6,211

 

Saturday

10,495

30 minute treadmill

Sunday

8,768

36 minutes treadmill

Monday

5,988

Tuesday

5,786

But