Saturday, July 12, 2014

Facebook Friday, July 11

 

Like a lot of people, I have a love-hate relationship with Facebook.  I love that it helps me stay in touch with people that I would otherwise lose track of, and love that it entertains me.  All while hating the drama that is so common and certainly the way that it can be the most enormous time suck ever. 

However, a big plus on the “love” side is the way it shows me things that I might never have known existed and gives me new things to dream about.  Most recently, I’ve learned that I really need to add the Maldives to my travel bucket list, because there seems to be an island resort there called Kandolhu that I really need to see.  Who knew you could stay in a hotel room that looked like this?

image

And, apparently this particular villa will only set you back about a thousand bucks a night.  And that’s after I spend roughly $2500 bucks per person on a flight to get there.  This one might have to stay in my bucket for a while.

Come to think of it, this entry might have to go onto the “hate” column.