Thursday, July 12, 2012

This is Only a Test

 

Only a Test                                                                 Image credit: Filipao 28                                                              


It occurs to me that once I begin classes next month (and once I hopefully find a job in the not-too-distant future), I will no longer be able to stay up until all hours of the night just to ensure I get my blog post written for the day.  I may need to find a more ~gasp!~ organized way of doing things.  And, realistically, that organizational style may include writing posts in advance and pre-scheduling their publication. 

Now, the writing in advance may prove difficult, as I’m one of those folks who sort of just chats on about whatever happens to be on my mind in a given moment, but that’s a bridge I’ll cross when I come to it.  But the pre-scheduling seems to be easy-peasy.  I use Windows Live Writer to compose my posts, and it has a built in scheduling feature.  I’ve never used it, but it seems as simple as choosing a date and time from a calendar and hitting ‘publish’.  Heck, even I can probably manage that.  So, bear with me while I test it out, just to make sure it’s a simple as it seems.