Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday, February 5

 

Well, when I started my “cheat” weekend on Friday, I had lost 5 pounds on the food plan.  By Monday morning, I had found two and a half of them again.  So, a little bit more of a backslide over the weekend than I had hoped, though it’s certainly not the end of the world.  When I got on the scale this morning for weigh-in, those 2.5 pounds were gone, plus another half pound, so things are definitely still moving in the right direction.  At some point I have got to get back to squeezing in a few workouts each week, but between busy days at work and sub-freezing temperatures every day, I’ve just not been able to make myself do it.  I’m going to keep working on changing my mind, though.

Steps

Activities

Wednesday

4,379

Thursday

4,726

Friday

5,485

Saturday

3,855

Sunday

2,694

Monday

4,991

Tuesday

5,237