Sunday, February 16, 2014

Snapshot Sunday, February 16

Well, we finally got to have our Valentine's movie night. The problem, though, with wanting to go to a particular theatre on a particular weekend, is that you don't get much selection of what to see. This weekend, we had our choice of Endless Love or Winter's Tale. The first wasn't all that great the first time around, so we opted for the latter. Now, I hadn't been all that interested in it, so I hadn't paid much attention to the commercials, and I was unclear if it was about reincarnation or time travel. Turns out it was neither one, but, rather, miracles and demons. Who knew? Oh, and who knew Will Smith had a role as the devil? Not me. Or that Matt Bomer showed up for about 45 seconds of screen time? Again, not me, but none of that was enough to save the film.

But, it was still fun to sit in heated reclining seats and have an order of cheesy fries served to our fancy seats in an adults only theatre. Oh, and take a shot at a silly selfie, though my aim was bad, and Brian wouldn't let me try again because the flash blinded him.

But memories are made of bad movies and bad pictures, right?




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone