Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday, February 19

 

No weight loss this week, maybe even a gain, though I’ve honestly forgotten where I was last week.  But, I’m only at 5.5 lost since starting my food plan, and I think that’s less than what it was before.  I’d go pull up last week’s post, but I’m tired and have to go to work early again, so I need to head off to bed.  Anyway, that’s been five weeks, so it’s still averaging a pound a week, which isn’t horrible, but certainly not great.  Though I suppose I should be glad it’s not worse, considering how horribly I ate last week while I was sick, and then this past weekend was my “off” weekend, so at least I’m hanging on.

On the upside, I did finally make it to the gym Tuesday, and I’ll go again tomorrow.  Maybe adding in some activity will kick start something.  Fingers crossed.  Let’s see what this coming week brings.

Steps

Activities

Wednesday

3,873

Thursday

4,518

Friday

5,539

Saturday

2,777

Sunday

2,080

Monday

4,896

Tuesday

9,488

30 min treadmill; 2.17 miles