Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday, January 29

 

Well, I haven’t been active at all this week, but I have managed to stick to my food plan.  Mostly.  I’ll admit I’ve had some breading on some of the chicken I’ve eaten, and used whole milk on my oatmeal instead of low fat.  Still, down another 2.5 pounds.  That’s a total of just over six pounds since starting back on the calorie shifting diet, but I won’t pretend that I’m not already planning what I want to eat this weekend on my “cheat” days.  My experience from the last time I used this food plan was that I could drop 5-10 pounds in the eleven “on” days, but then gain 1-2 back on the “off” days.  But even at the low end of the loss and the high end of the gain, it would average to net 1.5 pounds lost per week.  I could live with that, and it’s usually much better.  So, I think this will work for a while until I can kind of get my head straight again. But I do miss my bread. 

Steps

Activities

Wednesday

4,498

Thursday

7,502

Friday

6,053

Saturday

2,126

Sunday

2,061

Monday

4,795

Tuesday

7,959