Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday, January 15

 

Well, it wasn’t a very active week.  I packed my workout clothes with the best intentions of making it to the gym at least every other day while we were away; I made it once, while we were still at the hotel before embarking on the cruise.  Best laid plans, and all that.  Of course, it was a really bad time to turn into a complete slug, what with taking in about ten times more calories than a reasonable person should consume, but sometimes that’s the way vacations go. 

Sadly, the convergence of sitting on my butt while shoveling in treats from the all-you-can-eat buffet led to a gain of about 4.5 pounds over the course of ten days, but I’m hopeful that it won’t take long to get rid of it again, now that I won’t be eating three huge meals a day (plus snacks!).  I’ve dropped one already, which means it’s coming off more slowly than it went on, but that’s certainly not a surprise.  All that’s left to do is move on.

Steps

Activities

Wednesday

9,063

Thursday

4,098

Friday

6,185

Saturday

5,277

Sunday

2,104

Monday

3,156

Tuesday

4,579