Thursday, September 5, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday, September 4

 

Well, I got up this morning and forgot it was Wednesday, so I forgot to weigh.  These short weeks really mess with my head, though, as I said to someone earlier today, that sort of confusion is a small price to pay for a three day weekend, and I’d gladly do it more often.

Anyway, while I didn’t think to step on a scale, I can say that I don’t feel like I’ve lost any weight this past week.  In fact, I may have even gained a pound or two, judging by the way I feel.  Of course, not to get into TMI, but it is just about TOM, so that could be making a difference. 

On the upside, my step count is becoming more consistent.  I mean, sure, I spent almost all of Sunday sitting on the couch watching TV, but other than that, I had a pretty good showing for the week, I think.  And, for what it’s worth, I still don’t regret Sunday.

 

 

Steps

Activities

Wednesday

8,855

 

Thursday

6,476

 

Friday

8,767

 

Saturday

12,146

Football game; approx 1 mile walk from parking lot to stadium

Sunday

1,301

 

Monday

6,528

 

Tuesday

12,099

45 mins treadmill; 3.22 miles