Monday, November 26, 2012

Snapshot Sunday #16

 

I think it’s too early in the holiday season to already be having the doldrums, but I think that it might be happening anyway.  I’m going to try to focus on the happy and good things, which is how it should be.

For today, though, let’s see the daily photo prompts from Chantelle.  You can find the entire list of her photo a day here.

18.  Happened This Weekend

  Prompt:  Happened this weekend.  Getting the kitchen island ready for the arrival of our new cooktop.  The cutting was messy, but the unit fit perfectly when it arrived.

 



19.  Something Awesome

 

  Prompt:  Something awesome.  I use my crockpot at least once a week, and I am so glad my sister told me about these awesome liners to make cleanup so much easier.  And now, I get SIX bags in every box instead of only three!

 

 

20. Work Play

 

  Prompt:  Work/play.  My world pretty much revolves around my computer—keeping up with what’s happening in the world and with friends/family, paying bills, finding recipes, you name it.  And, of course, the work of my online class content, and the play of goofing around on Facebook.


21.  What You Wore

 

  Prompt:  What you wore.  My beat up fuzzy Isotoners, the only kind of slippers I’ll wear.  I love these things, but it’s just about time to replace them.



22.  Grateful

 

  Prompt:  Grateful.  Whenever I make a list of things to be grateful for, these two are always at the top of the list.  And, I’m grateful we could be together for Thanksgiving and have just a little bit of quiet family time.

 

 

 

 

 


23.  Black

 

  Prompt:  Black.  My trusty roaster oven, being put to work for the second time in as many days, cooking up a nice, juicy turkey.

 

 

 

 

 

 


24.  A Sound You Heard

 

  Prompt:  A sound you heard.  Well, this is a quiet moment, and I never thought to grab the camera when he was jumping around and gesticulating at the screen, but with Brian, football is a very loud experience.

And, that’s it for tonight.  Chantelle has just posted her December prompt list, so I’ll be checking that out soon.  One more month of playing along and seeing what there is to see.  Have a happy week, everyone.