Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday, June 5

 

Well, no weight loss again this week, unless I miraculously dropped some since yesterday.  I was worn to a nub last night and could barely drag myself out of bed this morning, so I completely forgot to weigh before I headed off to work.  But as of yesterday (or maybe Monday, whenever the last time was), I was still the same. 

The first few days of work have been going well, though I’ve got to give some thought to the lunch deal.  First of all, I can’t afford to eat out every day.  And, more to the point of this post, I will never lose any weight if I do.  Still, there’s a fridge and a microwave at the office, so as long as I can get myself adjusted to the hours and have time to throw something in a bag to take with me every day, I should be able to work it out. 

And, adjusting to the schedule is definitely going to be the big challenge.  I was getting myself on quite a fitdesk routine there for a few days, until I was suddenly a tired working woman again.  Still, I think it’ll only take another few days and I hope I’ll be more in a routine.  Plus, whether I like it or not, since classes have begun again, it calls for a lot of sitting and studying, which is what I was doing on the fitdesk most of last week.  Brian was good enough to make me a larger desktop for the thing so I could spread out a little to do my homework while cycling, so I definitely need to put it to use. 

But I’m going to cut myself a little slack if that doesn’t happen until Saturday.  For right now, sleep.

 

Steps

Activities

Wednesday

10,826

30 minutes fitdesk

Thursday

15,554

90 minutes fitdesk, 25 jumping jacks, 25 squats

Friday

11,012

60 minutes fitdesk

Saturday

5,416

25 jumping jacks, 15 minutes fitdesk

Sunday

14,607

170 minutes fitdesk, one mile walk

Monday

4,789

25 jumping jacks, walk few blocks @ lunch

Tuesday

5,221

--



 

weight loss wednesday 1-23-13

 

 

 

 

 


Image courtesy of africa at
FreeDigitalPhotos.net