Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday, June 26

 

First, in keeping with this week’s theme of Brian Keith thoughts, today is the actual anniversary of his star installation on the Walk of Fame.  Five years ago today, we were watching it all happen.  Tomorrow I think maybe I will tell you the story of that star, but for today, I’ll just say “happy anniversary”, and we’ll get on back to the point of today’s post.

Not that the point of today’s post is anything all that particularly exciting.  I did manage to lose one pound of the 1.5 I gained last week, but I don’t really think that really counts as progress.  I’m barely hanging on, but I suppose that’s better than the alternative. 

 

Steps

Activities

Wednesday

7,579

--

Thursday

5,520

--

Friday

5,807

--

Saturday

1,428

--

Sunday

4,412

--

Monday

6,011

--

Tuesday

6,669

--