Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday, March 26

 

Still no further weight loss, though I am slowly trying to get back into my little habits of increased activities.  You’d be surprised how much difference can be made just by walking in place when you’re waiting for something, or walking back and forth between offices instead of using email or the intercom.  Back when I was really focused on my fitness and weight loss, I hardly ever stood still; always walking or moving in some way.   Only one day below 5,000 this week, so definitely moving in the right direction in that regard, but still a far cry from the 15K+ I used to churn out, so I need to step it up (NPI).  I’m having  a hard time with getting to the gym this week due to school commitments (and my unfortunate tendency this semester to neglect my studies); looks like my three days of working out will have to be all in a row, if they’re going to happen at all, and I hate that.  Maybe my PTK meeting won’t run too late tomorrow evening and I can at least split up one day.  We’ll see. 

Steps

Activities

Wednesday

9,162

Thursday         5,342
Friday

10,323

36 min treadmill; 2.71 miles
Saturday

4,450

9 minutes rebounder
Sunday

11,084

21 min treadmill; 1.41 miles; 25 min  recumbent bike; 4.25 miles
Monday

6,127

Tuesday

5,557