Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wellness Wednesday, April 24

 

FitDesk-X-home-page-image1

 

  Well, my slow crawl back to increased activity continues on, but let’s still keep the emphasis on the slow.  I’m still not back up to even the minimum recommended daily steps (10,000) on a regular basis, but I got there a couple of times this past week, which is more than I’ve been doing for the past six months.

  And, I’ve been on my fitdesk for many days.  Not for long amounts of time/distance, but I’ve been trying to get in about half an hour every day.  I think Brian might have been using it lately, too, so it’s getting more use than it has in a while. 

  My instinct is that there have been no pounds dropped this week, but it’s all really just a guess, since my scale batteries died a few days ago and I forgot to put them on the shopping list.  I did pick up a new set tonight, so tomorrow I’ll have to see how things are going.  Like I said, I don’t feel like I’ve lost any weight this week, but I also don’t feel that I’ve gained any. 

Which brings me to my final point, which is that next week, I believe I will move this back to Weight Loss Wednesday, as it was intended to be when it began long months ago.  I’m still not certain I’m physically up to strenuous workouts, but I am ready to put some focus and attention on the process of losing weight.  Keep your fingers crossed for me, won’t you?

weight loss wednesday 1-23-13

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Image courtesy of africa at
FreeDigitalPhotos.net