Sunday, April 7, 2013

Snapshot Sunday, April 7

 

Man, it has been a whirlwind week.  Travel is often like that, especially when you’re trying to combine work with some fun slipped in.  But it has been a fun week, no matter how busy we were or how much sleep I missed out on—which was a lot. 

I got to know my fellow PTK officers so much better, and we all agreed it was a shame we couldn’t have done something like this earlier, rather than when so many of them are getting ready to graduate and move on.  Still, I’m grateful we had the time now, and we really did have a great time.

And, I think we even managed to learn some stuff, too, so we’re hopeful that we’re ready to make some positive changes to our chapter when we get back to the grind at school.

In our week away, we saw some sights, studied a little, and laughed a lot, all while growing closer together.  At some point, I may be able to write more in depth about some of the things we did, but for now, just a few pictures from the past few days. 

San Jose Collage



And now, I am off to bed.  Not only were our hours of sleep limited this week, but I slept in a chair the entire time, so I am ready to stretch out in an actual bed, and maybe even get a full 8-10 hours of shut-eye.  I think that would still give me time to study for my test tomorrow night, so it seems like the best plan going.  Good night.